Family Law Attorney Serving The Atlanta Metro Area
No two families have the same personalities, the same finances or the same concerns. Unfortunately, many lawyers use a one-size-fits-all approach to solve family problems: litigation. This often makes the problems worse rather than better.
I am attorney Eileen Thomas. I founded the law firm of Eileen Thomas, LLC, in 2001 to provide families in the Atlanta metro area a less stressful and costly way to solve family problems. The following are examples of the types of services I provide:
- Uncontested divorce: Reaching a divorce settlement does not have to be a time-consuming or contested process. I will help you reach an amicable settlement on issues such as marital property division, child custody and visitation, child support and alimony.
- Mediation and collaborative divorce: Mediation and collaborative law are tools you can use to get over stumbling blocks in your divorce settlement.
- Guardian ad litem: I often serve as a guardian ad litem to protect the best interests of children in child custody and visitation disputes.
- Modifications: If your circumstances or those of your family change after your divorce, I can help you modify your parenting time and support orders.
- Paternity actions: Unmarried parents who break up may face the same child custody and support disputes as married couples who divorce.
- Prenuptial agreements: I can help you determine if you need a prenuptial agreement before you enter into a marriage.
- Name changes: I can guide you through the legal process of changing your name.
- Adoption: I assist families with stepparent, grandparent, relative and other types of adoption.
For An In-Depth Discussion Of Your Family Law Concern
As your lawyer, I will take the time to get to know you, your family and the issues that are most important to you. To schedule a consultation, call 678-813-1895 or contact me by email. I serve clients in Atlanta and northern Georgia.